Connecting my computer:
On your device, follow the instructions which correspond to your operating system:
- Windows XP: Go to Start menu => Control Panel => Network connections => Wireless network connection
- Windows Vista: Go to Start menu => Connection
- Windows 7: Go to Start menu => Control Panel => Network and Internet => Connection to a network
- Windows 8: Click the network icon on the task bar in the top right of the screen.
- Mac OS: Click the Wi-Fi icon in the top right of your screen.
Once you have done this, select your Wi-Fi network and enter the security key. After a few moments, you will be connected.
NB: Your device will connect automatically to the Wi-Fi network during your next sessions.
Via Ethernet cable:
Connect your device to your modem using an Ethernet cable (for devices with an Ethernet outlet).
Connecting my phone
Consult the configuration tool for your mobile phone (Wi-Fi section)