Changing your internet operator has never been so easy
Here you will find a few easy, hassle-free steps you can take to change operator and avoid losing your connection during the migration process.
Get started right away to take advantage of the best packages in Luxembourg!
Nothing could be easier, just follow these four steps:
1. Choose the Tango Fibre package that suits you and come to a Tango point of sale to set a date for an installation appointment (list of points of sale here)
Tip: You can configure your own custom package using our package configurator.
2. Print out the standard letter of termination we provide here.
3. Fill the letter in and make sure that your information is accurate.
• Please check that you have your customer number which you can find on your bill or by calling customer service, as you will need this number to identify yourself.
• Please check that the termination request sent to your operator is dated after the Tango installation date you chose at the point of sale in step 1.
• Your installation can only be carried out once the contract with your (old) operator has been terminated.
4. Send your termination request by registered letter or some other means, depending upon your operator’s requirements (see below).
|Termination request||Registered letter||Fax to 2799 3555 or registered letter||Registered letter||Online form at https://joinexperience.com/fr-Lu/contact-us-form||Early de termination document to be downloaded from http://www.eltrona.lu/contrats|
|Notice||1 month||40 days||1 month|
A few addresses to which letters of termination can be sent:
Post Luxembourg Luxembourg Online Orange Luxembourg
1, rue Emile Bian 14, av. du X Septembre 8 rue des Mérovingiens
L-2996 Luxembourg L-2550 Luxembourg L-8070 Bertrange
If you are currently under contract (with a commitment), you may be billed for the remaining months up until the end of the commitment period.
If you have a 24-month commitment period, you can ask for termination at the end of your subscription period.
If you signed up for an Internet + TV package, the decoder will need to be returned to one of the usual points of sale.
At Tango we make migration even easier for you
We can take care of the following:
- Terminating your contract
- Transferring your telephone number if you wish to keep it
- Installing and activating your Tango line
Signing up is really easy:
Come to a point of sale with the following information and documentation:
• the landline telephone number if there is one - otherwise Tango will allocate a new number; the name of the current operator;
• the type and number of connections to the current operator;
• the current operator’s customer number;
• the INE number, which appears on the current operator’s bill, otherwise the customer will need to get one from his or her current operator;
• the name of the person in whose name the line is registered;
• the full, exact installation address
• a photocopy of the operator’s last bill must be produced, otherwise please bring proof of address