Surf, send and receive e-mails with BlackBerry® Internet Service™. What’s more, with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server™ your e-mails are synchronized with your desktop computer.
Work with your BlackBerry® as though you were at your desk. Surf wherever you are and receive e-mails while you’re away. Your calendar, contacts and e-mails on your BlackBerry® are also automatically synchronized wirelessly with your workstation. All for a monthly fixed price.
BlackBerry® Internet Service™
Surf the web and send and receive e-mails via a BlackBerry®-based solution, without needing to invest in servers or software.
> Find out more
BlackBerry® Enterprise Server™
Professional BlackBerry®-based solution, with internal BlackBerry® server management by your IT department.
- Read, handle and send e-mails with ease while on the move.
- Immediate synchronization with your office e-mail.
- Access to your company's network via your BlackBerry® smartphone.
- Appointments, activities and contacts are always available and up to date.
- Receive, open, modify and send attachments.
- High level of data protection.
- BlackBerry® compresses e-mails.
- Internet access via your BlackBerry® smartphone.
All you need is:
- a mail server* (in your company or hosted by a partner).
- BlackBerry® server software and related licenses. This software is installed on your network* and provides the connection between your mail server and BlackBerry® smartphones.
- a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server™ license for each end user for transferring data to and from your BlackBerry®. The cost of the license is included in your Tango subscription
- a BlackBerry® smartphone for each end user.
* The software can be installed by your IT department or an approved BlackBerry® installer.
Monthly subscription including:
- BlackBerry® user's license
- 6 MB national
- 1 MB roaming
If you think you will exceed these volumes, choose one of the following options. And avoid unpleasant surprises!
- 100 MB additional national
- 5 MB additional roaming
For more information, please contact our Business Customer Service.
E-mail and Internet with another smartphone
Surf and send e-mails with your smartphone (HTC, Nokia, Samsung, Apple, etc.) on the Tango 3G network and view all the information available on the Internet.
Mobile e-mail solutions are targeted at companies with their own mail server (Microsoft® Exchange 2003 SP 2 or Small Business Server 2003 SP2) who want to use devices other than BlackBerry® devices.
- Higher transmission speed via the Tango 3G network
- Read, handle and send e-mails with ease while on the move
- All the same e-mails as at the office
- Secure transparent access to your company’s private network
- Appointments, activities and contacts are always available and up to date
- Receive, open, modify and send attachments
- High level of data protection
- Internet access
All you need is:
- a mail server* (in your company)
- Microsoft® server software and related licenses. This software is installed on your network* and provides the connection between your mail server and PDAs/smartphones
- a PDA/smartphone for each end user
* Tango does not sell Microsoft software, and cannot therefore be held responsible for the prices or integration thereof.
Rates (excluding BlackBerry® and iPhone®)
Every Tango voice subscription lets you surf and check your e-mails on the Tango Mobile network at the standard rate of €0.50/MB.*
If you use your smartphone intensively (more than 5 MB/month), we recommend you select one of the following options for your national traffic:
- Tango Mobile ADSL 100 MB
- Tango Mobile ADSL 500 MB
If you use your smartphone intensively (more than 5 MB/month), choose one of the Tango Data Roaming options (from 10 to 300 MB per month) depending on your monthly usage. And avoid unpleasant surprises!
* Charging basis: 1 MB
Prices do not include VAT
E-mail and Internet on your laptop
Surf or work wherever you are. The high-speed Tango 3G network gives you access to your e-mails, your company’s network and the Internet on your laptop.
Efficient, fast and user-friendly
Thanks to Tango Mobile ADSL, mobile Internet on your laptop has never been so easy. Work or browse the Internet on your laptop while on the move thanks to a super-fast connection of up to 7.2 Mbit/s over the Tango network. Guaranteed network reliability and our agreements with many foreign networks mean you can work anywhere as though you were at your desk.
- efficient, fast and user-friendly: start working immediately, no matter where you are. No need to look for a telephone connection when you want to read and answer your e-mails or surf the Net.
- access to your company network: your sales team and engineers can view the latest company information when they’re on the road, with total security.
- ultra-fast connection: work or surf in Luxembourg via the Tango 3G network, a HotCity wi-fi hotspot or one of the many foreign networks with which Tango has roaming agreements.
All you need is:
To use Tango Mobile ADSL on your laptop, you need:
- a laptop
- a Tango 3G USB stick to connect your laptop to the Tango 3G network
- a SIM card: this could be the SIM card from your mobile phone, but it is easier to opt for an extra SIM card linked to your Tango Mobile ADSL subscription;
- a Tango Mobile ADSL subscription
Choose from among 3 packages for your national traffic:
- Unlimited Tango Mobile ADSL
- Tango Mobile ADSL 2GB
- Tango Mobile ADSL All Day
When abroad, if you use your smartphone intensively (more than 5 MB/month), choose one of the Tango Data Roaming options (from 10 to 300 MB per month) depending on your monthly usage. And avoid unpleasant surprises!