This is what you will find on the first page of your non-itemized or itemized bill:
- Billing period: Indicates the period that the bill covers for your subscriptions and communications. Small-scale consumers should note that this period may group several months.
- Total of your subscriptions and communications without the related tax and VAT
- Balance carried over: This is your previous balance. The amount takes into account unpaid bills and overpayments on your Tango customer account. An amount preceded by the "–" sign is an overpayment. The amount is in that case deducted from your bill.
- Balance due: This is the amount to be paid. Depending on your method of payment, this may be presented in two ways:
If you pay by direct debit: "New balance which will be drawn from your bank account on XX". The amount due will be automatically debited from your account.
If you do not pay by direct debit: "New balance to be paid (see bank transfer slip overleaf)"
On the second page of your bill, you will find the details of the different charges and discounts for each line:
- Subscriptions and other services: this line sets out the amount of your subscriptions and options as fixed monthly fees.
- Communications: this line gives the total amount of your communications excluding fixed fees.
- Discounts and Adjustments: this line corresponds to the total adjustments made to your Tango customer account. These adjustments are itemized for each line on page 3, and correspond either to credit notes or debit notes made out as a result of bill corrections or commercial discounts.
If you have opted for an itemized bill, you will find, for each of your lines, the details of your communications grouped by category.