To connect your Tango TV decoder correctly, follow these steps:
- Connect the decoder to the LAN port of the Fritzbox using a network cable (RJ45).
- Connect the decoder to the TV using a HDMI cable.
- Connect the decoder to the electrical socket.
Consult the diagram in this document.
Need help with the connection? To obtain a solution to your problem, call us on 800 777 77.
- Remove the protective film of the remote control.
- Get familiar with the remote-control keys while the software is loading. We also suggest you consult the user manual which can be downloaded on our site: www.tangotv.lu.
- Enter your details in the different configuration screens. Use the [arrow] keys to navigate and confirm with the [OK] key.
The TV identification number can be found in the activation letter you received from Tango.
The parental PIN code is also indicated in this letter, unless you changed it.
Did you enter the wrong number?
Use the [arrow] keys to move and enter the right number.
Your Tango TV has now been configured!